Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wednesday I Don't Care About You

Happy Hump Day!


WOW but I am super tired today! It's been a long day at work and my feet are feeling it. Luckily for me I had a wonderful soak in the bath when I got home from work...



(I'm loving the seafoam-green nails in the bubbles - how cute is that?)




...and eased the weight of the world from my poor, aching heels and soles. This was partly aided by some gorgeous spa foot scrub with lots of pumice in it to keep my soles nice and supple... 


...and then I followed it with lashings of the matching moisturiser which I made sure to get right between my toes. 


I gave myself a good foot massage - never quite the same when you do it yourself, but still good! - and paid special attention to my heels, which are definitely suffering. For a woman with a lot of shoes you'd think I own a sensible work pair, but no. To top off my little mini foot treat session I've popped on my favourite pair of super-soft white socks to help the moisturiser sink in. Finally my feet feel refreshed and I feel relaxed and nearly human again! 


I like these socks particularly because they're really warm (a bonus when you don't like chilly toes) but are so thin you can just see my tattoos peeking through them - look! I loved this shot - although you can see how cluttered my dressing table is!!! - because you can see my tattoo and my toes even through the veil of the sock - neat, huh?


And now I have happy feet again, and my beautiful pussycat purring on them to keep them cosy and I am feeling terribly sleepy so I will say goodnight and sweet dreams, lovelies!

Love, 

Kitten xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment