Friday 15 February 2013

Back From The Grave...

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... 


Happy 2013, foot fans! I'm back, and better than ever! I have had a rather hectic three months so please forgive my absence. I'm now up to speed in taking new photos and fun things for you all to enjoy! 

First up on your plate tonight is...wax play! 


 I had great fun taking this shot, and the rest of the set it is from, as a commission for my number 1 fan! I loved the feeling of the warm wax splashing on my soles and dripping in between my toes and the arty part of me loved making pretty patterns with the two colours! When it was all dry I scraped the wax off with the blade of a small knife, which tickled and scratched and felt lovely all over my feet - I can't wait to do it again with the new play knife I am having made! EEE! Excitement!


I've also been on a bit of a nail varnish buying spree of late: my favourite EVAH brand of varnish, Barry M, is on offer in Superdrug stores at the moment and I couldn't resist popping in to see what they had. I managed to get a gorgeous shade called 'Denim' (which is a really lovely blue and silver colour which is almost matte) and 'Ruby Glitter' which...well...is ruby coloured glitter, really! 



Pretty, aren't they? I know the photo is terrible =P


I'm really pleased with how the denim has come up on my nails though; a really lovely deep blue which is just like blue jeans, only with a slight silver sparkle! 



Lovely, isn't it? I'm very impressed! Once the 'new-shine' has worn off this one I am going to try the ruby glitter because a girl can never have too many sparkly things in her life! I think I might have to make one or two more purchases while the offer is on... perhaps a mint green? Maybe a sparkly pink? Oooh, decisions decisions!


And now, I shall love and leave you darling people with the promise of:

NEW SHOES!
NEW NAIL COLOURS!
FOOT AND TOE BONDAGE!
CUTE SOCKS!

All lined up for this glorious month of February! (That's a good deal: there's only 28 days in it!)


Love, 


Kitten xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment