Monday 18 February 2013

Welcome To The Week!

Good afternoon!


It's a glorious early spring day here at Kitten Towers and I've been able to play out in the garden for the first time this year - hooray! I have never had my very own garden to plant things in and nurture myself and I am very excited about it. Last autumn I planted lots of spring bulbs - snowdrops, crocuses, tulips and daffodils - and I am starting to see them poking their leaves above the ground and my very first snowdrops are flowering! So today I couldn't resist having a little barefoot stroll in the long grass before it gets a spring cut and I took some pictures for you to enjoy!


The cool grass felt really lovely on my soles and toes and I couldn't resist getting my feet all dirty in the mud - I like the squishy feeling between my toes!


See? Look at the mud on those toes...


...and on my soles! I could have stayed out for so much longer but it's still a little bit too chilly for getting really mucky in the garden. At least then I got to go inside and warm them up with a nice shower and a good scrub and moisturise to make them all soft and clean again. Roll on summer and more barefoot fun!



Love, 

Kitten xxx

P.S: Do you like this photoset? There are more sole shots, toe close-ups and dirty heels from the set available for a teeny tiny fee (to keep me in nail polish and foot scrub!). If you would like to know more, email me on miss.kittens.feet@gmail.com xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment