Sunday 24 February 2013

Sexy Shoe Sunday!

Happy Sunday, all! 

I am currently rather poorly and so forgive me for a bit of a placeholder post: I promise I will make it all up to you later in the week when I have a photoshoot planned with a lovely friend of mine. 


I've sorted out my nail varnishes (and discovered that I lack a sparkly pink - why? How?) and have taken you some shots of the most recent additions to my shoe-wardrobe! 

I don't know when or why I developed a love for shoes, it just feels like I've always had it. I remember nagging my mum for a pair of black patent leather school shoes when I was in primary school. They were so shiny and I wanted them soooo much and she went mad at me for not wearing them because they hurt my feet, but I loved them anyway, and nothing much has changed! I've had three new pairs of exciting shoes added to my collection including the most wonderful and impractical purple shoes ever.


Aren't they glorious? I am so in love with them it's a little bit embarrassing. Surprisingly I can actually walk in them, although it's slightly terrifying, but I feel about a million feet tall and sexy as hell! 

So recently my sister got married and I was her maid of honour, which was lovely and I was very happy to be part of her big day - but also happy to get a new pair of shoes! She's as big a shoe fiend as me so she let me pick my own pair and I found these little gems.


I'm pretty new to the concept of navy blue as something I might wear but I am being won over by it at last. These are just ideal to wear with white bobby socks in summer - perhaps with a red swing skirt to rock the nautical, 50s chic look I adore so much. 

And then...the brogues. Oh, how I love brogues. To me there are very few things hotter than a girl in high heeled brogues, and a very dear friend of mine helped me feed my addiction by passing a pair which were too large for her on to me - hurrah! Joy! New shoes!  I'd never considered myself to be a brown shoes girl but god these are hot as hell, aren't they? 


Looooook at the heels! They're so slender! I just can't get enough of them and they look HOT HOT HOT with my favourite pair of stockings!

Again, sorry for the placeholder post darlings, but I am so very full of cold and flu that I am just not up to much. Gorgeous shots soon to come, I promise! 

Love, 

Kitten xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment