Wednesday 31 October 2012

It's Fright Night!

Happy Hallowe'en! 


I wasn't expecting to be updating tonight as I am normally busy on Wednesdays but it turns out that I have a bit of free time and so you get a bonus post - so blessed be on this Samhain or whatever you want to call it. 

I got some splendid bargain creepy pants today from Tesco's for the princely sum of £1! I was most impressed, but saddened that they didn't have any scary socks or hold ups to go with them - sad times! I can't really complain as yesterday I bought three new pairs of socks from Primark, including two knee high pairs and one pair of white lace ankle socks - watch this space for evidence of them! 

I spent much of the evening looking at shoes and boots online, and have found possibly the Holy Grail of shoes. 



Look at them. Aren't they glorious? Look a the shiny red goodness and the polka dot bias binding. They call me, precious, oh yes. Not that I need them, but when has that ever been an issue?

So, dear readers, what's your opinion of wedge heels? Do you think they're sexy? Do you prefer a stiletto, or bare feet and the shoes in the back of the cupboard? Send me your views!

I seem to have spent a lot of time on busses in the last week or so, and therefore it seemed only sensible to take you all some shots of my feet out and about. 


Sorry for the blurry cameraphone shot, but it's surprisingly difficult to take a photograph on a moving bus! I love how my tattoos look through the hold-ups, and the heart print on them is just so CUTE it almost hurts! 

That's your lot for tonight I'm afraid, I'm feeling pretty grotty with the beginnings of a cold and so my poor toes are wrapped up in some of my new socks and I am heading to bed. Night night!

Love, 

Kitten xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment