Wednesday 27 March 2013

At Cross Purposes

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!


That's got to be my favourite term for the middle of the week, ever!

I have to admit a little bit of cross purpose posting today: I am going through my underwear and sock drawers to have a bit of a clear out (things are getting rather...crowded in there!) and thought maybe some of you would like the chance to own some of my socks, tights (pantyhose for you Americans), stockings and hold ups, as well as some panties worn just for you. 


I've got a special love for cute panties and cute socks and I just can't keep them all forever - I haven't got that much space! I hate the thought of just throwing them away though - it makes me sad. 

I have set up an online album, Miss Kitten's Panties, which I am currently populating with images for you. I am happy to take requests for special things to be done in items - just drop me an email to miss.kittens.feet@gmail.com and I will see what I can do =)

I am currently offering:

Panties: $12.00/£8.00
SPECIAL OFFER: Two pairs of panties: $20.00/£14.00
Socks: $10.00/£6.00
Tights/pantyhose: $12.00/£8.00
Stockings or hold-ups: $10.00/£6.00

Postage and packaging will be a flat rate of £3.00 for UK customers (which covers Royal Mail small packages, plus the packaging to make sure your items get to you in tip-top condition). International customers: your shipping will vary depending on your location but I will endeavour to keep it as low as possible. Expedited shipping is available too, just drop me an email.

I may also have other items for sale at various times - I also love nightwear!

All items will be dispatched in nice strong ziplock baggies to keep them fresh for you, and all prices are negotiable!

Thanks a lot for reading, darlings!

Love, 

Kitten xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment