Thursday 28 March 2013

Thursday's Child

Welcome back, foot fans!


Well I decided you all deserved another update after I shamelessly plugged my socks and underwear earlier in the week. Thank you for bearing with me with that!

So today there has been an amazing quality of light: although it's cold the daylight has been so clear and so lovely that I decided to take some shots with one of my strings of pearls. It's made it clear that I need a new digital camera though, so if anyone has any suggestions please email me! (miss.kittens.feet@gmail.com).


I can't express how much I LOVE the effect of the creamy pearls against my skin, and I adore the feeling of them lying cold across my ankles and between my toes - and even against my soles.


The pearls emphasise the shape of the ball of my foot here and they catch the light and seem to have that wonderful inner glow. Gorgeous!


Although I'm not sure about the angle of my leg here (I swear I have real ankles, everyone, not tree-trunks like they seem to be here!) I like the way the pearls sit in a little pool next to my feet. If I trap them between my soles and rub them together it feels wonderful - just like a massage. 


This is just my ultimate favourite picture though! Although it's a little blurry (see what I mean about needing a new camera) I can't get enough of the shape of the pearls arching over the tops of my feet and the strand between my toes making them look really long and elegant.

What do you think, foot fans?

Signing off for the Easter weekend now - I've got a big shopping trip planned with my Mum and niece on Saturday and Sunday is my Shamelessly Eating Chocolate day but I will be back as usual early next week.

Happy Holidays!

Love, 

Kitten xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment