Friday 8 March 2013

Day Of Decadence

Hello everyone!


Woo! It's my day off! I sound excited because I only have one day off this week and I am making the most of it by...sleeping mostly. And spending time in my kitchen preparing a delicious curry for myself and Mr Kitten for tea. I am a big fan of curry but haven't had one since starting Slimming World and so this is a culinary challenge for me. 

Bring it on!

So I've been mostly wearing boots this last week because it's been just so depressingly cold and horrible here!


These are my most favourite boots! They were a present over winter and have served me so, so well! They're getting a little bit battered now but they are just wonderfully comfortable. 


And they look amazing with over the knee socks! (Please ignore the massive massive mess in my bedroom hahaha). 

I did get to spoil myself a little bit this week and have got a new nail varnish which I am going to try out tonight. It's aqua glitter, from Barry M (who make the best nail varnishes in my opinion!). 


Mmmm, shiny! Sadly it's so hard to take good pictures of sparkly colours, but trust me, it's gorgeous. I decided to use a basecoat this time (as the red glitter I had last week took nearly an hour - AN HOUR! - to remove), and it's come out rather gorgeously. Look...


Perfect mermaid nails! I like this shot because you can see the little beads of water clinging on to my skin and they just catch the light. I was in the bath at the time and I couldn't resist taking some more watery shots for you all. I think I am turning into some kind of water-kitten...


My legs look like they go on FOREVER in this one! Shame about the cellulite but such is life. You can see my vast amount of cosmetic-type products here and I am ashamed to admit I love trying out new things. Especially new foot things - of course! I soaked in the bath for ages and scrubbed my soles really hard to take all the hard skin away and relaxed until my toes went pruny...and then got a bit arty with my camera...


...and tried to take fancy pictures through the water, but only came out with this one! Oh well, never mind. 

Well I have a super-busy weekend of work so I will have lots of pairs of worn socks and tights to wash soon. Hopefully I will have a nice warm day - or, honestly, just a dry day - and will be able to take pictures of my two new pairs of summery shoes for you all!

Fingers crossed ;)

Love, 

Kitten xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment