Saturday 23 March 2013

Oh no! Snow!

BRRR! It's cold in here!


It's true what they say in Game of Thrones, apparently: winter is coming. Or, more specifically, it's here. Again. I am heartily sick of being cold now and of being snowed into my house! I feel like I should be doing housework all the time and that is just not on AT ALL. Just look at the state of my garden!


What's that all about, huh? You can't even see my poor daffodils! However it has given me the chance to do some snowy photos - if I can work up the courage to let my poor bare feet touch the white stuff. In the meantime I finally got around to photographing a pair of just gorgeous purple t-bar stilettos I bought a couple of months ago. 


Aren't they lush? I love this photo because you can actually see the arch of my foot lifting away from the shoe and the white lace ankle socks are just so adorable and look awesome with the shape of the shoe.


See what I mean? Legs that go on forever are always good and so is messing with the line between sexy and innocent!

Anyway darlings I am afraid this is a bit of a brief one as I am feeling a bit under the weather but I promise you snowy feet galore tomorrow!

Love, 

Kitten xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment