Saturday 27 October 2012

Brrrr!!

Hey Foot Friends!


It's fucking freezing!


As such I've been tucked up in bed most of the day, nursing a bit of a head cold and watching movies while my little toes have been nice and warm inside my very warm but hardly desirable bedsocks. See?



I know I've been a little lazy with my posting this week but I am hoping to be back on top of it today with a double-the-goodness post for you to enjoy.

First on my agenda is...NEW SHOES!


And oh my good lord aren't they just so pretty you might explode?

Well...look how much more adorable they are with the addition of my feet in frilly ankle socks! 



This is the first time I've done a proper shoes post - it turns out it's a LOT more difficult to take pictures of your feet in pretty shoes which aren't just the top of the shoe than I had thought. These shots were the best of the ones I took using the timer on my rather rubbish digital camera and a variety of household objects as tripods/extra pairs of hands/a photographer. Still, I hope they're acceptable.


A bit of arty black and white skewed angle there. Occasionally I like to pretend I don't just push the button and hope for the best!


These are easily my most awesome shoes!

Second up in my catalogue of photographic adventure is...TOES!


So far all my toe shots have been pretty standard, from above, just my tootsies on their own but I thought I would give the macro setting on my camera a whirl and see what it could do, so I have used my toes to experiment on! I am loving my sparkly blue nail polish so much that I just want to keep putting up pictures of it for you guys to enjoy!


I love the way my toes look when they're relaxed: they're so pretty and lie together so nicely. I love this shot, even though I think I need to give myself a good session with the pumice stone and the moisturiser! I had fun playing with the settings and seeing if I could stretch my toes so far that I couldn't get them all in the shot - I can - but I like this one showing them all stretched out in a fan shape!


So I know I've been a bit slack with the posts but I hope this one made up for it at least a little!

Have a good weekend!

Love, 

Kitten xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment