Monday 29 October 2012

Let Me Share A Secret

Heya! Happy Monday!


Today I thought I'd share one of my hobbies with you all: I love Japanese rope bondage!

Okay, so actually it's not that much of a secret but it's still rather exciting, no? I started being tied about 18 months/2 years ago but have started tying (or 'rigging') myself in the last year. Because I'm feeling all excited about rope again, today's update is all about bondage!

This tie was done by my good friend (and excellent rigger) 'Dr Jon', when he was just a beginner! I loved the feeling of the rope between my toes but I also love when my ankles are tied like that and I can't wriggle or get away!


LOOOOOOOK how awesomely long and shapely my legs look in this picture!! Not to blow my own trumpet but GOSH! I thought these ties looked soooo pretty, too, kind of like the barefoot sandals you get in summer. This was my first ever self-tie, too, so I was kinda chuffed with them. I also dyed this purple rope, and the turquoise one in the image below, myself - so I am naturally rather chuffed with it. 


One of the best things about shibari (another name for Japanese rope bondage) is the interesting and sometimes challenging positions you can get into. In this shot I like the stretch of my ankle and the contrast between my heeled shoe in the foreground and the sole of my bare foot in the background. See, it's art, even if it does have my arse in it!


One of the best things about shibari is the pretty pattern you get left on your skin after you've been untied. This is one of my favourite images of me, ever, shot by my darling friend 'Mr Pob', after he tied me. It's a really lovely picture, just in general, but I love the rope tracks you can see, and the cute little cock-eyed angle of my feet! Isn't it adorable?

So that's bondage for you! Full of fun and games and lots of being restricted - all good stuff! I can't wait to get tied again and make some more wonderful images for you all to enjoy. 

Well, time for my bath!

Love, 

Kitten xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment