Tuesday 30 October 2012

Vital Statistics!

Hello lovelies!

Well it's been a rather long, hard and tiring day today involving a huge amount of rather galling physical labour on my part - fiddlesticks, I say! Because I am honestly too tired to really think straight tonight I thought I might share some vital statistics about me and my feet with you all =)

Here we go!


What shoe size are you: I wear a UK size 4, which is a US 7, or a 7.5 as they seem to vary, or an European 37.


Barefoot or shoes?: Both! I like to wear pretty shoes when I can, but if I can't then I would rather be barefoot, or in cute socks!


What are your tattoos?: I have six snowflakes on my left foot and three sakura (cherry blossoms) on my right foot. The snowflakes are for my sister and the cherry blossoms are for my nana. I also have three others, and two more planned.





(the day my first three snowflakes were done - OUCH!)

What's your favourite nail varnish colour?: Purple - no question. I'm always on the market for a new purple shade =D If anyone knows of a good, matte lilac colour please, please let me know!


Are your feet ticklish?: Very. Having my feet tickled makes me squeal like a girl. Oh wait, I am a girl.

Do you like foot jewellery?: Yes, I sure do! Pictures of some of my collection to come soon! 

How about boots?: I ADORE boots! I'm a bit of an old goth/punk underneath my mild-mannered exterior and I just love knee high boots! My faves of all time are these devastating beauties:


And yep...that's me wearing them!

What do you think about trampling/giantess imagery/crushing?: Well, it's not something I've done before but I am curious to try, although it might be a while before I'm not just jumping on strawberries in my kitchen! Watch this space for more news, as I do have a plan up my sleeve.

What's your favourite foot product?: Moulton Brown's Desert Bloom Intense Foot Rescue. Costs a small fortune but smells incredible!

Stuff About The Blog (and Me!)

I love the blog! Can I email you?: Sure, I love getting mails! My email address is miss.kittens.feet@gmail.com.

Do you sell used socks/shoes/stockings etc?: By negotiation only, but I am happy to provide my used bits and bobs if you like! Please send me an email and we can discuss it. 

Do you have an Amazon wishlist?: Sure do! You can find it HERE!

I really want to see [this thing]. Would you take some shots like that?: Probably. Email me and I will see what I can do =)

Do you perform sexual services?: Hells no! I'm not a pro-Domme, I'm just a girl who likes her feet and has a camera and (some may say) has too much time on her hands.

Can I call you George?: ...if you like...



Love, 

Kitten xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment