Monday 22 October 2012

Tell Me Why (I Don't Like Mondays)

EPIC FAIL!


Today is brought to you by 'I Don't Like Mondays' by The Boomtown Rats. I say that because it has been a HELL of a day and frankly I am rather glad that it's over. None of my plans for the day have come to fruition and the most productive thing I have done all day is change the background on the blog and do a small amount of tidying. 

BAH!

KITTEN SMASH!

I did, however, have a lovely bath with some Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath and am now going to drink chocolate milk and read Lord of the Rings. I shall leave you lovely lot with a quick and rather steamed up shot of a very hot and soapy foot:

The colours are a little bit messed up and it looks rather 1970s but I assure you, that IS my foot. Tomorrow I swear I will get down to some quality me time and I will make up for this rather lame posting by getting something special for you all!

Thank whoever that Monday is almost over!

Love, 

Kitten xxx

p.s. - also now the text is all messed up! What on earth has happened?! It's all gone completely nuts! I've had enough of this nonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment