Thursday 18 October 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Kitten and I love my feet!




See how pretty they are?

I love shoes and pretty nail varnishes and I like to take good care of my feet.  When it's nice and warm I love to go outside barefoot and feel my toes in the grass; I like the feeling of the dew on my feet! But there's nothing better than a nice soak in the bath so I can scrub my soles and then pop on some creamy moisturiser and a pair of little white ankle socks so my feet are nice and soft!

I ADORE my shoes, as you can see!


My goal is to have a pair in every single colour! My all time favourite pair of shoes are these:


See how adorable they are? I love shoes with straps: Mary Janes or T-bar shoes are my favourites of all time, especially if they have platforms! 

My goal for this blog is to update almost every day with my socks, shoes and bare feet for you to enjoy: indoors, outdoors, in the bath getting clean and in the garden getting dirty! I hope you enjoy!

Love, 

Kitten xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment