Thursday 18 October 2012

It's Thursday, Baby!

Gooooood afternoon!



It's a delightful Thursday here at Kitten HQ. I am getting ready to go to a wedding tomorrow and so I am painting my nails to match my dress. The colours for the wedding are red, white and black and so my dress is red with white polkadots and a black underskirt. I'm wearing my favourite pair of black patent heels and although I won't be showing them off, I have painted my toenails to match! I started by giving my nails a file and a bit of a buff to make them all pretty:



I like to keep my nails quite long: I don't think hacked off toenails look pretty on anyone! I really want to get shellac one day too - it's soooo shiny! - so I like to keep my nails in good condition. 

As my dress is red I've picked a red polish - not the right shade of red but I only have this one - how sad! I'd love a really bright, vibrant red though. 


There we go! All pretty =D

Now I have to go and pack my clothes - but it's so cold today and my poor little tootsies are nice and warm under my duvet: I don't want to get up!

Wish me luck!

Love, 

Kitten xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment